Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Leap year

Well I gotta be honest 4 years ago was probably one of those most funnest moments of my life I remember I had a lot of great moments especially with my family. My mom and dad were the only reasons why it was so fun I still remember the time that everyday I would beg for a new toy until I drove my parents crazy and so it was really fun and I think this 4 years from now I will be a great role model and that's the year we graduate and I hope that in 2020 that I would turn out to be the same and not change myself and become who I truly am a fun,amazing,cool Guy.

1 comment:

  1. tl be a role model you have to be a great student and make sure people are watching you. Maybe you might change but just be yourself in high school and not the way people want you to be.

    ReplyDelete