Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

My Diary

June 6 2008

Dear Diary,



My cousins and I arrived in Gurney Six Flags at approximately 7:30 A:M in order to get 1st in line.
it was a very scary moment for me. I have not ever experienced the roller coasters at Six Flags. We were about to go on one of the scariest roller coasters I have ever seen in my life. I was filled with fear I did not know what to do at the moment. It was whether I go on the ride and be known as a brave kid or be a kid that's scared of roller coasters so I decided to go and right when I entered I knew that I should have not gone.


After the ride I thought to myself it wasn't that bad I actually had a lot of fun and I would love to go on it again because that's  how much fun I had on the ride and I did go again and it was more fun than the last time I went because the 2nd time went I didn't have any fear.


Today wasn't all that bad it was actually really fun and I hope I get to go back there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment